Once we have a frost and the weather turns warm, we have "Indian Summer!" I hope that you will have it too.
We call it that too. And I hope we have it this autumn.
Jep, inkkarikesää odotellessa!Syksyn aurinkoiset päivät ovat kyllä kauniita. Tuo ruska hohtaa niin upeana sinistä taivasta vasten.
Vastaväriharmoniaa.
Gorgeous!
Thank you Peter!
Love these colours, my favourite season, have a nice weekend.
Those colors are delicious. U have a great 1 2.
I love comments and will responde to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but sometimes I just don´t have the mental power to do so. Sorry about that. I moderate comments.
Once we have a frost and the weather turns warm, we have "Indian Summer!" I hope that you will have it too.
ReplyDeleteWe call it that too. And I hope we have it this autumn.
DeleteJep, inkkarikesää odotellessa!
ReplyDeleteSyksyn aurinkoiset päivät ovat kyllä kauniita. Tuo ruska hohtaa niin upeana sinistä taivasta vasten.
Vastaväriharmoniaa.
DeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThank you Peter!
DeleteLove these colours, my favourite season, have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteThose colors are delicious. U have a great 1 2.
Delete