Saturday, October 3, 2026

Vuoda verta friikki

 Saturday Classics                              Alice In Chains - Bleed The Freak

My cup runneth over
Like blood from a stone

These stand for me
Name your god and bleed the freak
I'd like to see
How you all would bleed for me

When the pig runs slower (slower)
Let the arrow fly (fly)
When the sin lies bolder (bolder)
I'll pluck out thine eye (I'll pluck out thine eye)

These stand for me
Name your god and bleed the freak
I'd like to see
How you all would bleed for me

If you scorn my lover (lover)
Satan got your thigh (thigh)
If you steal in hunger (hunger)
I will kick you when you try

These stand for me
Name your god and bleed the freak
I'd like to see
How you all would bleed for me

Ah
All these things that you've done for me
Have left me so fucking tired
Ooh
I'm not saying that you haven't done a lot of good
But if there's one thing you can do, you can
bleed for me
bleed for me

These stand for me
Name your god and bleed the freak
I'd like to see
How you all would bleed for me

These stand for me
Name your god and bleed the freak
I'd like to see
How you all would bleed for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will responde to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but sometimes I just don´t have the mental power to do so. Sorry about that. I moderate comments.