Beautiful shot, with the blue sky and green grass. It bent my brain at first because I thought the sign was a golf hole flag, and the grass was a fairway so I had look at it a little to decipher it. I love photos that bend my brain and make me look closely at what I am seeing.
Olet taitava kuvaaja mutta sehän jo tiedetään! Tässä jätät tilaa monelle arvaukselle ja katsojan mielikuvitukselle. En taitaisi uskaltaa asua tuolla, kyltti ja postilaatikko paljastavat jotakin kohtalokasta
I love comments and will responde to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but sometimes I just don´t have the mental power to do so. Sorry about that. I moderate comments.
Beautiful shot, with the blue sky and green grass. It bent my brain at first because I thought the sign was a golf hole flag, and the grass was a fairway so I had look at it a little to decipher it. I love photos that bend my brain and make me look closely at what I am seeing.
ReplyDeleteThank you Alan! Also for hosting.
DeleteBeautiful sky!
ReplyDeleteYes indeed Peter.
Deletenice sky
ReplyDeleteso it is
DeleteTop shot.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jim!
DeleteKatson maalaismaisemaa ja ymmärrän...
ReplyDeleteVai miten se laulu menikään.
https://youtu.be/einHaCCWGMY?si=A7uPhM_notwjkm7P
Jee, jee.
DeleteOlet taitava kuvaaja mutta sehän jo tiedetään! Tässä jätät tilaa monelle arvaukselle ja katsojan mielikuvitukselle. En taitaisi uskaltaa asua tuolla, kyltti ja postilaatikko paljastavat jotakin kohtalokasta
ReplyDeleteJunttilassa kaikki on hieman vinossa.
DeleteThe cloudscape is divine.
ReplyDeleteWorth a Thousand Words
Yes it is.
DeleteLovely sky!
ReplyDeleteInnit.
Delete