Friday, August 7, 2026

Mundane Monday

 Weekend Street/Reflections & The Weekend in Black and White


22 comments:

  1. ...make your Monday and all days special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine b&w street photo with a great reflection. Well seen and photographed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool shot! The lines and the black and white add to it's appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. il y a une étrange sensation d'ennui et d'abandon qui filtre à travers cette excellente photo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That building looks like it could be a fish bowl with people looking at each other in and out, have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That´s a nice way to see it. U have a nice 1 2.

      Delete
  6. Näyttää vähän ränsistyneeltä ollakseen suuri rahalaitos tai sitten se on hylätty. Hyvä kuva.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos paljon! Kyllä siinä vielä pankki on.

      Delete

I love comments and will responde to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but sometimes I just don´t have the mental power to do so. Sorry about that. I moderate comments.