Sunday, June 9, 2024

I Voted

 Today is European Parlament Election. I voted my candidate, she´s huge front runner so I´ll get my own European Palamentarist. I voted for my candidate and agaist Far Right Wingers. They´re surprisingly popular in Europe. Many of them fuckers are Pro Putin and Anti Democrazy. I don´t know what in the name of shite they´re thinking by voting them bastards. Not much I reckon.


 And don´t let me even start about them maga-fuckers in the States. They´re are their version of Far Right Wingers. They´re probably even more stupid than their European counterparts. There´s millions upon millions very stupid people around the world I must say.

8 comments:

  1. Minä äänestin ennakkoon niin kuin aina ja ääni meni samaan suuntaan kuin sinulla.
    Saa nähdä, minkälaiseksi äänestysprosentti nousee. Hgissä satoi kahteen asti kaatamalla vettä ja tuulee hurjasti, nyt on poutaa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ajattelinkin että äänestät suunnilleen noin.
      Täällä satoi hieman ja tuuli aika kovaa kun kävin kauppareissulla äänestämässä. Kun pääsin kotiin satoi kaatamalla eli olin liikkeellä oikeaan aikaan. Nyt on taas puoliaurinkoinen keli, toivotaan että se saa ihmiset liikkeelle.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It´s privilege to be able to vote. Not everybody in the world gets to do that.

      Delete
  3. You would hate the politics here then, the current party in power is full of themselves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear about that. Maybe people will vote differently next time.

      Delete

I love comments and will responde to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but sometimes I just don´t have time. Sorry about that. I moderate comments.