Tässä on jälleen kuvaajaekspertin värien sinfoniaa. Kylmän sinistä, lasia ja terästä. Ruostunut penkin reunus. No joo, hieman kultaakin puiden latvoissa tunnelmaa tiivistämässä. Iltakohan vai aamu.
I love comments and will responde to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but sometimes I just don´t have the mental power to do so. Sorry about that. I moderate comments.
You are ahead of Oklahoma, USA in the autumn progression. We are still running our air conditioners.
ReplyDeleteHere autumn is in prime.
DeleteIts been really warm here considering it's Spring, I do like that time of year when it's not too hot but not too cold, a bit of a chill in the air.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy it.
Deletepretty sky - next time take a few photos of the trees too
ReplyDeleteThank you Carol! I´ll try to remember them trees.
DeleteCool.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jim!
DeleteBeautiful how the deep blue sky is reflected in the windows!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Peter!
DeleteYou caught lighting beautifully.
ReplyDeleteThank you Tom!
DeleteA beautiful time of year.
ReplyDeleteYes autumn is.
DeleteTomorrow we are expected to get some relief from a week-long heatwave. I could use some crisp autumn breeze, not to mention some frosty weather.
ReplyDeleteWorth a Thousand Words
Hope you get some relief to your heatwave.
DeleteMostly we won't have winter in bengaluru due to elnino
ReplyDeleteHope the El Nino doesn´t get too bad.
DeleteVery nice, bravo.
ReplyDeleteMy post today
HERE
Much love
Thank you Gillena!
DeleteTässä on jälleen kuvaajaekspertin värien sinfoniaa. Kylmän sinistä, lasia ja terästä. Ruostunut penkin reunus. No joo, hieman kultaakin puiden latvoissa tunnelmaa tiivistämässä. Iltakohan vai aamu.
ReplyDeleteKiitos paljon kauniista sanoistasi. Aamunkajo kyseessä.
Delete