Skywatch Friday
Huhhuh, nyt eletään hurjia aikoja! Drooneja ja ufoja!Loistava heijastusbongaus!Tänään kuului eka lehtipuhallin, nyt se alkaa...
Kiitos! Meillä leikkasivat nurmikkoa, ihme porukkaa..
Funny.
Thanks Jim!
That took me a minute! That's brilliant! Well done! #Skywatch
Thank you Lydia!
Oh my. Run for cover!
I have my tinfoil hat on.
What are the white spots?
I was shooting through window. Those are lights behind me.
LOL!!!!!Worth a Thousand Words
👍
Interesting capture
Thank you Nanda!
ESS rauhoitaa lukijoitaan: Eilisen valoilmiön takana kaupunkilainen mies.
Jep jep.
Klasse Foto, toll gemacht !Ich habe auch ein Ufo zu bieten :-)https://kreativ-im-rentnerdasein.blogspot.com/2026/09/achtung-ufo-in-sicht.html
Danke schön!
Those light reflections are trippy!
Oh yes indeed Amy.
I love the trees changing color.
Colors of Fall.
The reflections of the interior lights really do look like UFO's. Your fall foliage is beautiful. Our tree turning has only just begun.
Thank you Alana!
Great reflections.
Thank you Jocelyn!
ha,ha, indeed.
I love comments and will responde to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but sometimes I just don´t have the mental power to do so. Sorry about that. I moderate comments.
Huhhuh, nyt eletään hurjia aikoja! Drooneja ja ufoja!
ReplyDeleteLoistava heijastusbongaus!
Tänään kuului eka lehtipuhallin, nyt se alkaa...
Kiitos! Meillä leikkasivat nurmikkoa, ihme porukkaa..
DeleteFunny.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jim!
DeleteThat took me a minute! That's brilliant! Well done! #Skywatch
ReplyDeleteThank you Lydia!
DeleteOh my. Run for cover!
ReplyDeleteI have my tinfoil hat on.
DeleteWhat are the white spots?
ReplyDeleteI was shooting through window. Those are lights behind me.
DeleteLOL!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWorth a Thousand Words
👍
DeleteInteresting capture
ReplyDeleteThank you Nanda!
DeleteESS rauhoitaa lukijoitaan: Eilisen valoilmiön takana kaupunkilainen mies.
ReplyDeleteJep jep.
DeleteKlasse Foto, toll gemacht !
ReplyDeleteIch habe auch ein Ufo zu bieten :-)
https://kreativ-im-rentnerdasein.blogspot.com/2026/09/achtung-ufo-in-sicht.html
Danke schön!
DeleteThose light reflections are trippy!
ReplyDeleteOh yes indeed Amy.
DeleteI love the trees changing color.
ReplyDeleteColors of Fall.
DeleteThe reflections of the interior lights really do look like UFO's. Your fall foliage is beautiful. Our tree turning has only just begun.
ReplyDeleteThank you Alana!
DeleteGreat reflections.
ReplyDeleteThank you Jocelyn!
Deleteha,ha, indeed.
ReplyDelete👍
Delete