Weekend Street/Reflections
Hyvä kuva!
Kiitos! Tuli yllättävän hyvä ottaen huomioon että se on napattu kävellessä.
...my kind of tunnel vision.
Thank you Tom!
Very nice 👌 👍
Thank you very much Linda!
I like how colorful this is.
Color photography with a capital C.
That tunnel is long but at least it is well lit with lots of colour, have a nice weekend.
Now you have a great one too.
That came out quite spooky
Stalker´s POV?
I love comments and will responde to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but sometimes I just don´t have the mental power to do so. Sorry about that. I moderate comments.
Hyvä kuva!
ReplyDeleteKiitos! Tuli yllättävän hyvä ottaen huomioon että se on napattu kävellessä.
Delete...my kind of tunnel vision.
ReplyDeleteThank you Tom!
DeleteVery nice 👌 👍
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Linda!
DeleteI like how colorful this is.
ReplyDeleteColor photography with a capital C.
DeleteThat tunnel is long but at least it is well lit with lots of colour, have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteNow you have a great one too.
DeleteThat came out quite spooky
ReplyDeleteStalker´s POV?
Delete