Weekend Street/Reflections
Like a natural spotlight.
Sun was reflecting from a window.
Good capture.
Thank you Jim!
What an exquisite focus
Thank you very much sir!
Loistavasti (!) bongattu, tekee kuvasta todella mielenkiintoisen.
Kiitos paljon Susu!
Looks like she's enjoying the last Summer rays of sun, have a nice weekend.
So it seems. U have a nice 1 2.
great minimalist capture.
Thank you very much Klara!
I love comments and will responde to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but sometimes I just don´t have the mental power to do so. Sorry about that. I moderate comments.
Like a natural spotlight.
ReplyDeleteSun was reflecting from a window.
DeleteGood capture.
ReplyDeleteThank you Jim!
DeleteWhat an exquisite focus
ReplyDeleteThank you very much sir!
DeleteLoistavasti (!) bongattu, tekee kuvasta todella mielenkiintoisen.
ReplyDeleteKiitos paljon Susu!
DeleteLooks like she's enjoying the last Summer rays of sun, have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteSo it seems. U have a nice 1 2.
Deletegreat minimalist capture.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Klara!
Delete