Shadow Shot Sunday
...E-Bikes?
Yes they are.
Hoping they weren't lost.
If they can mapread they was probably on course.
Who reads a map nowdays, when you have a phone. Me! and those guys that's who.
I prefer maps too.
Good to make sure they are heading in the right direction, have a nice week.
U have a nice 1 2.
Loved the pic
Thank you Rupam!
I love comments and will responde to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but sometimes I just don´t have the mental power to do so. Sorry about that. I moderate comments.
...E-Bikes?
ReplyDeleteYes they are.
DeleteHoping they weren't lost.
ReplyDeleteIf they can mapread they was probably on course.
DeleteWho reads a map nowdays, when you have a phone. Me! and those guys that's who.
ReplyDeleteI prefer maps too.
DeleteGood to make sure they are heading in the right direction, have a nice week.
ReplyDeleteU have a nice 1 2.
DeleteLoved the pic
ReplyDeleteThank you Rupam!
Delete