Saturday, September 19, 2026

Kunpa Olisit Olut

 Saturday Classics                   Cycle Sluts From Hell - I Wish You Were A Beer

Hey there poser
You look pretty stupid to me
Hey there poser
I'm broke and it's half past three
Hey there poser
Creeping towards the door
Hey there poser
I wish you were a beer!

I wish you were a beer
Can't breathe with all this Aqua-Net!
I wish you were a beer! (Shut up!)

Hey there poser
You look pretty stupid to me
Hey there poser
All dressed like a wanna-be
Hey there poser
Creeping towards the door
Hey there poser
I wish you were a beer!

I need a machete just to get to your face.
I wish you were a beer! (Shut up!)

Hey dude...
(Giggle) Are you in a band?
Ya look good!
Hey, fuggedaboudit!
I wish you were a beer!

8 comments:

  1. Paras bändin nimi pitkään aikaan!! ;D Tiukkaa vääntöä, hyvin sovitettu ja tasapainoitettu äänimaailma, jännä veto, kiitos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaljaa en kaipaa, mutta kahvi tekisi terää.
    Ihan menevä biisi, mutta tuskin kuuntelisin toista kertaa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juu kahvia vaan mullekin. Biisi on ehkä kertakäyttöinen vitsi.

      Delete
  3. Tämmöistä mättöä löytyy noin 36 tusinassa tällä alalla. Olen pahoillani, ei iske.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Minusta tämä on lähinnä vitsi. Varsin nopeatempoinen sellainen.

      Delete
  4. Olivathan nämä aikakauteensa suhteutettuna kovia mimmejä. Mitäköhän mahtavat nykyisin touhuta... kotiäitieinä jossain päin NewYorkia kenties.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will responde to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but sometimes I just don´t have the mental power to do so. Sorry about that. I moderate comments.