Skywatch Friday
Taitaa olla värikuva, vaikka maailma näyttääkin mustavalkoiselta.
Jep, värikuva kyseessä.
...a magical moment.
Yes it was.
We had foggy skies this morning, but it burned off quickly.
Here it tends to last longer.
The trees are swaying in one direction. It's like they're dancing.Worth a Thousand Words
That´s nice way to put it.
Winter is coming!!
Yes indeed. Thank you for hosting!
I love comments and will responde to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but sometimes I just don´t have the mental power to do so. Sorry about that. I moderate comments.
Taitaa olla värikuva, vaikka maailma näyttääkin mustavalkoiselta.
ReplyDeleteJep, värikuva kyseessä.
Delete...a magical moment.
ReplyDeleteYes it was.
DeleteWe had foggy skies this morning, but it burned off quickly.
ReplyDeleteHere it tends to last longer.
DeleteThe trees are swaying in one direction. It's like they're dancing.
ReplyDeleteWorth a Thousand Words
That´s nice way to put it.
DeleteWinter is coming!!
ReplyDeleteYes indeed. Thank you for hosting!
Delete