Wordless Wednesday
Marvelous mood!
Oh yes indeed.
Jälleen hieno, tunnelmallinen kuva.Sumu veden päällä tarkoittaa, että keijut tanssivat siellä. Näin muistan lukeneeni joskus.
Kiitos! Harmi etteivät tarttuneet kameraan..
That is magical, and perfect for Wordless Wednesday. :)
Thank you very much Beth!
Fog makes for some wonderful pictures, and yours is one of those.
Thank you for your kind words.
a bit eerie but beautiful.
Thank you Klara!
What a beautiful mist
Oh yes it is.
I love comments and will responde to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but sometimes I just don´t have the mental power to do so. Sorry about that. I moderate comments.
Marvelous mood!
ReplyDeleteOh yes indeed.
DeleteJälleen hieno, tunnelmallinen kuva.
ReplyDeleteSumu veden päällä tarkoittaa, että keijut tanssivat siellä. Näin muistan lukeneeni joskus.
Kiitos! Harmi etteivät tarttuneet kameraan..
DeleteThat is magical, and perfect for Wordless Wednesday. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Beth!
DeleteFog makes for some wonderful pictures, and yours is one of those.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind words.
Deletea bit eerie but beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you Klara!
DeleteWhat a beautiful mist
ReplyDeleteOh yes it is.
Delete