Weekend Street/Reflections & The Weekend in Black and White
J’aime beaucoup la concentration de la jeune femme. Et l’agencement des plans dans cette image
She´s very focuced alrihgt.
Great idea! Fine photo, too.
Thank you! Also for hosting.
Cheers.
Cheers!
Cheers! Good photo!
Thank you Rob!
Not my thing, I hardly drink but it sells well at my work.
Not my thing either. Photographed in my friends wedding.
...I am always the designated diver!
Driver you ment? Good for you.
Vähän sleepy?
Silmät ovat hieman väsyneen näköiset. Liian pitkä työpäivä?
Great shot
thank you rupam
I love comments and will responde to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but sometimes I just don´t have the mental power to do so. Sorry about that. I moderate comments.
J’aime beaucoup la concentration de la jeune femme. Et l’agencement des plans dans cette image
ReplyDeleteShe´s very focuced alrihgt.
DeleteGreat idea! Fine photo, too.
ReplyDeleteThank you! Also for hosting.
DeleteCheers.
ReplyDeleteCheers!
DeleteCheers! Good photo!
ReplyDeleteThank you Rob!
DeleteNot my thing, I hardly drink but it sells well at my work.
ReplyDeleteNot my thing either. Photographed in my friends wedding.
Delete...I am always the designated diver!
ReplyDeleteDriver you ment? Good for you.
DeleteVähän sleepy?
ReplyDeleteSilmät ovat hieman väsyneen näköiset. Liian pitkä työpäivä?
DeleteGreat shot
ReplyDeletethank you rupam
Delete