That is lovely! I love silhouettes, and that is my favorite blue. Yellow and blue go well together, as nature shows, which may be why I think my yellow house and blue door look good!
I love comments and will responde to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but sometimes I just don´t have the mental power to do so. Sorry about that. I moderate comments.
That is lovely! I love silhouettes, and that is my favorite blue. Yellow and blue go well together, as nature shows, which may be why I think my yellow house and blue door look good!
ReplyDeleteThank you Lisa! Yellow and blue does go well together.
DeleteIhmettelinkin kuka oikein ulvoo niin lujaa!
ReplyDeleteAuuuuuuuu!
DeleteA beautiful, shy moon
ReplyDeleteYes indeed my friend.
DeleteEihän tässä uskalla edes kuiskia mitään sopimatonta saatikka sitten moittia ääneen kun on niin herkkä tunnelma
ReplyDeleteSelkeesti hys-hys-hommia..
DeleteOzzy alkoi soimaan päässä, tietty;) On muuten kunnon keltakuu, ihmettelin kaverille tuossa yksi ilta
ReplyDeleteOzzy tietty. Keltakuu kultakuu..
DeleteGorgeous moon
ReplyDeleteYes indeed.
Delete