Shadow Shot Sunday
A great photoblogger you are. Ready to capture the shot. I love the long skinny shadow preceding the bus as it goes down the street.
Thank you very much for your kind words.
Hitaasti etenee varjo ja bussi seuraa perässä.Hyvä kuva.
Kiitos paljon Susu!
A great capture. That took great reflexes to get a shadow on an object moving towards the shadow.
Thank you very much Alana!
...we are entering the long shadow season.
Yes we are.
Oh, that's nice! Such a big bus shadow, and the leaves are just beautiful!
Thank you Lisa!
Siis varjo ei aina tulekaan perässä...
Ei näköjään.
Looks like Autumn is creeping in, nice street scene, have a good week.
It sure has. U have a great 1 2.
I love comments and will responde to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but sometimes I just don´t have the mental power to do so. Sorry about that. I moderate comments.
A great photoblogger you are. Ready to capture the shot. I love the long skinny shadow preceding the bus as it goes down the street.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for your kind words.
DeleteHitaasti etenee varjo ja bussi seuraa perässä.
ReplyDeleteHyvä kuva.
Kiitos paljon Susu!
DeleteA great capture. That took great reflexes to get a shadow on an object moving towards the shadow.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Alana!
Delete...we are entering the long shadow season.
ReplyDeleteYes we are.
DeleteOh, that's nice! Such a big bus shadow, and the leaves are just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you Lisa!
DeleteSiis varjo ei aina tulekaan perässä...
ReplyDeleteEi näköjään.
DeleteLooks like Autumn is creeping in, nice street scene, have a good week.
ReplyDeleteIt sure has. U have a great 1 2.
Delete