Skywatch Friday
That sky is incredible
Oh yes indeed.
No, nyt on huikea kuva!!
Kiitos paljon Susu!
Kuin villatakki taivaalla, upea kuva. Tätä näkymää olen katsellut monen vuoden ajan erään omaiseni ikkunasta Sibeliuksenkadulta.
Kiitos! Nostalgiaa siis.
Great photo. I cannot imagine ski jumping for me at all but I sure love watching it on television.
Thank you Alan! Also for hosting.
Wonderful photo and a beautiful sky!
Thank you Peter!
My kind of sky.Worth a Thousand Words
I´m glad you like it.
Wow! Great shot!
Thanks Jocelyn!
Beautiful cloud patterns
Yes indeed.
Beautiful patterned clouds against what looks to be a blue hour sky.
That sums it up pretty well.
That's a sport I would never do but kudos to those that do, have a nice weekend.
Yeah it´s crazy mans sport alright. U have a nice 1 2.
I love comments and will responde to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but sometimes I just don´t have the mental power to do so. Sorry about that. I moderate comments.
That sky is incredible
ReplyDeleteOh yes indeed.
DeleteNo, nyt on huikea kuva!!
ReplyDeleteKiitos paljon Susu!
DeleteKuin villatakki taivaalla, upea kuva. Tätä näkymää olen katsellut monen vuoden ajan erään omaiseni ikkunasta Sibeliuksenkadulta.
ReplyDeleteKiitos! Nostalgiaa siis.
DeleteGreat photo. I cannot imagine ski jumping for me at all but I sure love watching it on television.
ReplyDeleteThank you Alan! Also for hosting.
DeleteWonderful photo and a beautiful sky!
ReplyDeleteThank you Peter!
DeleteMy kind of sky.
ReplyDeleteWorth a Thousand Words
I´m glad you like it.
DeleteWow! Great shot!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jocelyn!
DeleteBeautiful cloud patterns
ReplyDeleteYes indeed.
DeleteBeautiful patterned clouds against what looks to be a blue hour sky.
ReplyDeleteThat sums it up pretty well.
DeleteThat's a sport I would never do but kudos to those that do, have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteYeah it´s crazy mans sport alright. U have a nice 1 2.
Delete