Shadow Shot Sunday
ah oui les ombres deviennent longues l'automne s'approche. la photo est très belle
Merci beaucoup!
Somebody is bundled up, lovely shadow.
Thank you Alan!
No tuo varjohan on niin pitkä että voisi taluttaa omaa pyörää
🙂
That is one long shadow. I get a feeling of weariness from this.
Posture of bike pushing person is bit tired yes.
The shot is silent but speaks a lot. I like it.
Thank you Melody!
Pitkä varjo hoikentaa!
Hyvä huomio.
That is one perfect shadow! Thanks so much for sharing it.
Thank you Lisa!
It is casting a long shadow
So it is.
Puhuttelee, hmm...
Sepä mukavaa.
I like this!
Thank you Linda!
Looks like Autumn is slowly creeping in for you.
It sure is.
I love comments and will responde to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but sometimes I just don´t have the mental power to do so. Sorry about that. I moderate comments.
ah oui les ombres deviennent longues l'automne s'approche. la photo est très belle
ReplyDeleteMerci beaucoup!
DeleteSomebody is bundled up, lovely shadow.
ReplyDeleteThank you Alan!
DeleteNo tuo varjohan on niin pitkä että voisi taluttaa omaa pyörää
ReplyDelete🙂
DeleteThat is one long shadow. I get a feeling of weariness from this.
ReplyDeletePosture of bike pushing person is bit tired yes.
DeleteThe shot is silent but speaks a lot. I like it.
ReplyDeleteThank you Melody!
DeletePitkä varjo hoikentaa!
ReplyDeleteHyvä huomio.
DeleteThat is one perfect shadow! Thanks so much for sharing it.
ReplyDeleteThank you Lisa!
DeleteIt is casting a long shadow
ReplyDeleteSo it is.
DeletePuhuttelee, hmm...
ReplyDeleteSepä mukavaa.
DeleteI like this!
ReplyDeleteThank you Linda!
DeleteLooks like Autumn is slowly creeping in for you.
ReplyDeleteIt sure is.
Delete