The Weekend in Black and White
Very nice shot!!!
Thank you very much Rob!
Great close-up, with fine detail.
Thank you so much.
...I hope that you weren't!
Not me no.
Definitely looks like a strong padlock, have a nice weekend.
Thank you Amy! I wish you the same.
Snow or dust like coating on the lock
It´s rust and dust.
I like how you spotted something interesting and went with it....worked out so well.
Thank you very much Cath!
Fantastic photo.
Thank you for your kind words!
A very satisfying photograph. Thank you friend
Thank you Cloudia! And you´re welcome.
Onpa siisti kuva!
Kiitos paljon Susu!
Loved the click
Thank you
Il semblerait que cela n'a pas été ouvert depuis longtemps. Une bien belle photo
So it seems. Thank you very much!
I love comments and will responde to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but sometimes I just don´t have the mental power to do so. Sorry about that. I moderate comments.
Very nice shot!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Rob!
DeleteGreat close-up, with fine detail.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much.
Delete...I hope that you weren't!
ReplyDeleteNot me no.
DeleteDefinitely looks like a strong padlock, have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteThank you Amy! I wish you the same.
DeleteSnow or dust like coating on the lock
ReplyDeleteIt´s rust and dust.
DeleteI like how you spotted something interesting and went with it....worked out so well.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Cath!
DeleteFantastic photo.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind words!
DeleteA very satisfying photograph. Thank you friend
ReplyDeleteThank you Cloudia! And you´re welcome.
DeleteOnpa siisti kuva!
ReplyDeleteKiitos paljon Susu!
DeleteLoved the click
ReplyDeleteThank you
DeleteIl semblerait que cela n'a pas été ouvert depuis longtemps. Une bien belle photo
ReplyDeleteSo it seems. Thank you very much!
Delete