Shadow Shot Sunday
Pumpulinkevyt pieni pilvinen.
Juurikin niin.
Mysterious shadows!
Oh yeah.
Deep in the shadows today. You can tell the sun is low.
Sun was setting.
Little shed in the forest, here, someone would live in it, have a nice week.
Someone could live in this too. U have a nice 1 2.
Beautiful photo. ❤️
Thank you Linda!
That's very nice. Looks like a lovely quiet spot. Going to be quite dark soon.
Thank you Lisa!
I love comments and will responde to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but sometimes I just don´t have the mental power to do so. Sorry about that. I moderate comments.
Pumpulinkevyt pieni pilvinen.
ReplyDeleteJuurikin niin.
DeleteMysterious shadows!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah.
DeleteDeep in the shadows today. You can tell the sun is low.
ReplyDeleteSun was setting.
DeleteLittle shed in the forest, here, someone would live in it, have a nice week.
ReplyDeleteSomeone could live in this too. U have a nice 1 2.
DeleteBeautiful photo. ❤️
ReplyDeleteThank you Linda!
DeleteThat's very nice. Looks like a lovely quiet spot. Going to be quite dark soon.
ReplyDeleteThank you Lisa!
Delete