une photo très réussie, avec une certaine tension. On imagine que l'homme hésite à rentrer. Il est parvenu à se désintoxiquer et là il a du mal à résister à la tentation...
I love comments and will responde to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but sometimes I just don´t have the mental power to do so. Sorry about that. I moderate comments.
Film noir vibe.
ReplyDeleteOh thank you James.
DeleteGreat texture and shadows!
ReplyDeleteSide light tends to do that.
DeleteI would be trying their coffee, hope it's good, have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteFinns drink more coffee per capita than any other country. So our coffee is pretty much very good.
DeleteNow u have a nice 1 2!
Interesting photo, I think I’d probably like the coffee too.
ReplyDeleteThank you! Coffee is a good choice.
Delete...the sign jumps out at you!
ReplyDeleteContrast is very high yes.
Deletegreat contrast with the shadows.
ReplyDeleteyes indeed.
DeleteGood one
ReplyDeleteThanks Rob!
DeleteGreat shadows.
ReplyDeleteOh yes.
Deleteune photo très réussie, avec une certaine tension. On imagine que l'homme hésite à rentrer. Il est parvenu à se désintoxiquer et là il a du mal à résister à la tentation...
ReplyDeleteThank you. Very well put.
ReplyDeleteHieno tuo kyltti, Porvoon paahtimo. Muutenkin hieno kuva. Jotenkin kaurismäki-fiilinen.
ReplyDeleteKiitos paljon Susu!
Delete