Skywatch Friday
Kultainen ABC! Hienon näköinen kupolikin.
Keinovalot näyttää hyvältä pimeässä.
Lots of lights!!
Let there be light. Thank you for hosting!
Such an electric shot.
Well put.
Cool!Worth a Thousand Words
Thanks!
Beautiful light
Yes indeed.
Läpinäkyvä timantti ja taikasauva tolpassa
Kivasti nähty.
Good.
Thanks Jim!
Sky contrasted to those yellow lights makes for an interesting capture.
Thank you Alana!
I like the lights against the dark sky.
Thank you very much Carol!
I love comments and will responde to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but sometimes I just don´t have the mental power to do so. Sorry about that. I moderate comments.
Kultainen ABC! Hienon näköinen kupolikin.
ReplyDeleteKeinovalot näyttää hyvältä pimeässä.
DeleteLots of lights!!
ReplyDeleteLet there be light. Thank you for hosting!
DeleteSuch an electric shot.
ReplyDeleteWell put.
DeleteCool!
ReplyDeleteWorth a Thousand Words
Thanks!
DeleteBeautiful light
ReplyDeleteYes indeed.
DeleteLäpinäkyvä timantti ja taikasauva tolpassa
ReplyDeleteKivasti nähty.
DeleteGood.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jim!
DeleteSky contrasted to those yellow lights makes for an interesting capture.
ReplyDeleteThank you Alana!
DeleteI like the lights against the dark sky.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Carol!
Delete