Skywatch Friday
Lovely blue skies of Summer, have a nice week.
Thank you Amy! U have a nice 1 2.
Gorgeous colour and beautiful capture. Happy Friday to you.
Thank you! Happy friday to you too.
A blue sky with a swirl on top!!
Yes indeed. Thank you for hosting!
True blue
Best sky color ever.
Wow! that's like smoke!
It was pretty peculiar.
Great capture.
Thank you Jocelyn!
simple yet majestic
Thank you Nanda!
Nyt en kyllä näe metsää puilta!Hieno pilvenkiehkura.
Sitä pilveä lähinnä kuvasin. Muuten oli sininen taivas vain tuo kiehkura oli siellä.
Beautiful blue.
Yes indeed.
Ei tuo latva ihan tavoita hattaraa. Sinä ehdit ensin. Upea laadukas kuva.
Kiitos paljon Hanna Helena!
I love comments and will responde to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but sometimes I just don´t have the mental power to do so. Sorry about that. I moderate comments.
Lovely blue skies of Summer, have a nice week.
ReplyDeleteThank you Amy! U have a nice 1 2.
DeleteGorgeous colour and beautiful capture. Happy Friday to you.
ReplyDeleteThank you! Happy friday to you too.
DeleteA blue sky with a swirl on top!!
ReplyDeleteYes indeed. Thank you for hosting!
DeleteTrue blue
ReplyDeleteBest sky color ever.
DeleteWow! that's like smoke!
ReplyDeleteIt was pretty peculiar.
DeleteGreat capture.
ReplyDeleteThank you Jocelyn!
ReplyDeletesimple yet majestic
ReplyDeleteThank you Nanda!
DeleteNyt en kyllä näe metsää puilta!
ReplyDeleteHieno pilvenkiehkura.
Sitä pilveä lähinnä kuvasin. Muuten oli sininen taivas vain tuo kiehkura oli siellä.
DeleteBeautiful blue.
ReplyDeleteYes indeed.
DeleteEi tuo latva ihan tavoita hattaraa. Sinä ehdit ensin. Upea laadukas kuva.
ReplyDeleteKiitos paljon Hanna Helena!
Delete