Friday, July 3, 2026

Mobile Man

 Weekend Street/Reflections & The Weekend in Black and White & Shadows Shot Sunday


I´ll go on a holiday between 06.07-18.07.2026. Blog will not upload during that time.

26 comments:

  1. Luulen että lomastasi tulee kiinnostava, käytä jokainen minuutti just siihen mitä tunnet. Me lukijat kaivataan sitten sua takaisin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mökkeilyä luonnon helmassa. Parit pistäytymiset Sotkamoon ja/tai Kuhmoon. Kamera on mukana tottakai.

      Delete
  2. Great silhouette and reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. C’est vraiment très réussi ce jeu de reflets avec la silhouette qui débarque là comme une ombre. C’est en même temps assez énigmatique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool black and white shot. Have a great holiday and thanks for the prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's nice! I do love shadows and reflections!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a good holiday and stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will responde to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but sometimes I just don´t have the mental power to do so. Sorry about that. I moderate comments.