Thursday, October 3, 2024

Tiirismaa´s TV- and Radio-Tower

 It´s on a hill 223m (731f) from Sea Level. The Mast is 327m (777f) tall. It´s taller structure in Finland. All though there´s one as high as this but still. Read all about it in here (it´s in Finnish but tranlation program ahoy).

I went hiking on the nearby Swamp to get this photo. Sun was shining and I sweated like a pig. My hiking buddy and I had small picnic there and enjoyed the Mother Nature. Autumn colors are not at it´s peak, not just yet but there was some. Clounds was hanging low but there was no too much of those. If you look close enough you can see all the wires that´s holding it up.                  Skywatch Friday

16 comments:

I love comments and will responde to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but sometimes I just don´t have time. Sorry about that. I moderate comments.