Friday, August 9, 2024

Off with His head

A headless Selfie. I´m Pro-Peace and my "Jasser Arafat-/Palestine"-scarf is by no means a statement on the on-going situation in Middle East. I just liked them scarfs for a very long time. This one is special bacause it´s orange/black, I love orange color.

Siam is former name of Thailand, Milsim stands for Military Simulation. Air Soft Gunners playes War Games with them Guns. My Gun isn´t a Fire Arm either, it´s CO2-powered BB-Gun. I use it for target practicing in remote places. These replica guns are forbitten in public places. You have to take very close look to see it´s not real. And you have to know thing - or two - about guns to make that judgement.

When I started this Blog of mine I promised myself I don´t put my ugly mug in it. So there you have it, headless Selfie. See you next time. Tah Dah!     The Weekend in Black and White

10 comments:

  1. My first thought was "nice tattoos!" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have one Dragon tattoo too. It´s inside my lower right arm so it´s not visible in this photo.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It´s replica of CZ 75 Shadow SP-01 9mm. Guns do intimidate people for sure.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. To some tattoos are bit intimidating. Add gun and it´s even more so. I´m very nice guy and there´s no reason to be affaid of me.

      Delete
  4. That's a very militant looking photo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Without that beer gut I almost look like a military person.

      Delete

I love comments and will responde to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but sometimes I just don´t have time. Sorry about that. I moderate comments.