Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Wellcome

 To my new Blog. There was some minor thinks wrong with my former blog so I´ve started a new one. It´s easier to make new one that it is to make the changes to those things I didn´t like. Most of you won´t see anything changed but those small things bugged hell outta me. So wellcome all old - and new - readers! I´m very comment friendly, everybody can comment on me if wishes to do so. And will answer to everyone in my blog. 

 There is this huge mural near my local grocery. My Corner of the World

14 comments:

  1. ...the artist "Messy Desk" did a great job on this mural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Onpa värikäs muraali!

    Onnea uudelle blogille!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tikkurilan värikartta. Kiitos! Uusi blogi, vanhat kujeet.

      Delete
  3. I saw this. I will blog it too, one day.
    Hauskaa Vappua!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ou yeah? I live less than km away from this.
      Hauskaa Vappua Luisella!

      Delete
  4. What a vibrant addition to the neighborhood!
    Murals like these really bring life to streets.

    Happy Wednesday, Paspii!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There should be more these.
      Thank you Veronica!

      Delete
  5. I love your mural. It reminds me of one I saw in Mexico City at their University Library.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, I changed the link in the blogroll. I like these kind of mural paintings. They change the look of any place.
    Happy WW and a fine week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suzanna and wellcome onboart. I wish you the same!

      Delete

I love comments and will responde to everyone. In my blog that is. I´ll try to visit everybody but sometimes I just don´t have time. Sorry about that. I moderate comments.